Private equity is the foundation stone for the GoGlux LLC business. The company strives to expand its overall investment value with opportunistic build-ups and buyouts. Having years of market experience, our professional team makes sure the pooled funds are appropriately utilized. We acquire private equities at a discounted rate to ensure optimal return on investment. GoGlux trusts its years of industry knowledge in commercial real estate, renewable energy, business services, telecom, and financial services and strives to deliver optimal results on your investment ventures. Our market-responsive business model enables us to identify and discover creative investment solutions. The firm’s flexible business operations help capitalize on market dislocations. This allows GoGlux to identify and acquire valuable assets with promising future returns for its clients.
Private Equity Firm New York City
What We Do?
Private equity fund services face several issues every other day. GoGlux offers you customized solutions that cover:
- Support at every stage of the life cycle: You get the help you need at every step of the investment process, from acquiring all the way through the exit.
- Decisive and prompt support: Timely-provided input determines the success of a transaction. You get all the deal points and time-sensitive data to tweak your investment strategy as you need to.
- Industry-wide expertise: Industry-oriented experts will be part of the engagement team allotted to you to provide you the support and insight you need to make critical decisions. So be it a transaction problem occurring at the eleventh hour or a necessary improvement in operational strategy via changed operational strategy, GoGlux has you covered.
- The same point of contact: Clarity is as important in communication as the structure is, regardless of whether you’re working with a large support team or a complex stakeholder. The right resources will be deployed by the leader of an engagement team at our private equity management firm in New York City. They will serve as your frontline guide for the same point of contact throughout the process.
- Experienced seniors at your service: The sophisticated approach you need as an investor can be provided only by a trained and disciplined person who is updated and adept with the company’s current portfolio. You can transform your decisions into action quicker, reduce wasted time, and speed up your overall process, thanks to our seasoned experts.
- Deal flow: It is essential to keep tabs on potential investments if you are to remain competitive. GoGlux helps you get introduced to several clients, including large and medium-sized businesses with a good reputation.
Who We Serve?
Ranging from a broad range of sectors in the United States, including healthcare, food and beverages, retail, manufacturing, life sciences, and even technology, our clientele includes over a hundred private equity firms. We have been managing their portfolio firms over the years, and some of them even had over $10 billion to manage.
GoGlux will deploy its private equity services solutions to create highly efficient and sustainable companies. If needed, this will be achieved by replacing top-level management. Our private equity professionals brainstorm, develop, or reconfigure the products/services offered by a business with price or cost adjustments if necessary. Our comprehensive market analysis helps us cut costs where we need to reduce headcount, operating expenses, or any direct cost related to manufacturing or services. To encourage more returns, our private equity experts reassess supplier relationships to negotiate better costs. Similarly, we also launch new digital or direct marketing campaigns to support business growth. By identifying valuable clients or customers, we realize our profit-generating strategies to increase loyalty or bring in new clients.
- Investments in funds: GoGlux invests in funds that attract global managers. Our professionals are located in different regions other than New York as well. The decisions are made by our committee and cofounders. A team of fund investors offers resources across the board for the entire firm. The GoGlux Fund Investment team can promptly and aptly pick various profitable market trends.
- Secondaries: The private equity assets the secondary investments team at GoGlux handles range up to over $1 billion. The professionals on this team are very experienced, particularly in portfolio restructuring and acquisition.
- Co-investments: Using a diversified portfolio having co-investments on it, the GoGlux co-investment team wants to get attractive returns on private equity. It maximizes opportunities by choosing the most attractive investors that have good sponsors. The strategy they use is different from those of other co-investment managers in that:
- The deal and sponsors get a structured analysis. A two-tiered strategy is adopted to do this, which focuses on both the transaction quality and the sponsor’s capacity to add value and execute the transaction.
- The scale of the GoGlux Co-Investment Program and Funds is leveraged
- A reliable and active underwriting partner is hired
- A dedicated approach is used.
The co-investment team members can start early to speed up a deal and help the transaction underwriting process with a sponsor to take action on the broader syndication procedure of the co-investment. They get to focus on a wide range of industries and deal categories to devise a truly diversified investment portfolio.
Being a financial solution provider, GoGlux works in several industries and sectors to provide various alternatives to real estate investment options. Our unique selling proposition is that we provide unconventional, out-of-the-box solutions to traditional financial issues. Our firm aims to favorably change and impact the financial reputation of our customers and associates.
We provide private equity services in following areas:
The economy will recover post-Covid, so this is a good time to invest in startups and properties. Right now, the market is riddled with uncertainty, due to which the stock and housing markets are seeing many bargains offers to sprout. Our private equity management firm in New York City is ready to capitalize on this opportunity by realizing multi billion-dollar returns to taxpayers, bankers, brokers, and investors.
We remain true to our mission, offering the most resourceful returns to the clients we serve.